Abelssoft CheckDrive 2020 v2 Multilingual Overview
Abelssoft CheckDrive – is an application developed to scan the hard-disk and repair any found errors. Pretty helpful in case you’re trying to fix any potential error that may occur after a system crash, CheckDrive boasts a rather eye-appealing GUI, with all options nicely organized in tabs. Starting a new drive check is as easy as choosing the item to be scanned, while a dedicated “Information” tab shows much more useful details.
For example, it shows the hard drive name, type and size, drive name and size, hard disk health and number of partitions, file system and memory usage.
The scanning process doesn’t take more than a few minutes and you’re highly recommended to avoid working on the computer before the task comes to an end. CheckDrive is most of the time a resource-friendly application, so it doesn’t affect the overall stability of the system.
A few settings are also available to enable the so-called “Background Guard”, which monitors your system condition and automatically starts a drive check at a configured user interval.
CheckDrive gets along very well with all Windows versions and although it was designed to perform such an important task, it doesn’t require more than basic computer knowledge.
To sum up, CheckDrive is an app that does its job very well and, what’s more, it comes with a freeware license. Only a few apps on the market benefit from such a great set of features, so this one really deserves a shot.
Features of Abelssoft CheckDrive 2020 v2 Multilingual
Check hard disks for errors
• CheckDrive offers you an easy way of checking your PC’s hard drives for errors. Those errors can be fixed immediately if you like.
Shows drive information
• CheckDrive shows info about your drives and determines if your hard drive needs to be cleaned or defragmented.
Monitors hard disks in real-time
• The CheckDrive Background Guard monitors all the time the values of your hard drives and alerts you immediately after an error has occurred. So you know right away if something is wrong with your hard drive.
Plus version: Automatic Verification
• CheckDrive can automatically check your hard drive(s) upon request. Using the integrated task scheduler, you can set the check interval and simultaneously activate the task. All with just one click.
Even more information with FolderVisualizer
• Get more information about the used disk space. Just start FolderVisualizer directly out of CheckDrive.
Please read FAQ if you need basic help.