SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of Web sites. By default, SiteSucker “localizes” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site offline, but it can also download sites without modification.
- Updated for macOS 10.15.
- Updated the document format.
- Added Password AutoFill feature for login forms.
- Added the ability to log in using the built-in browser before resuming.
- Replaced WebView with WKWebView.
- Added Treat Ambiguous URLs as Folders setting.
- Added Ignore Filename in Headers setting.
- Deleted Only Follow Image Links setting.
- Deleted Parameter settings.
- Added an Add Error Keyword to File menu item to the File menu.
- Displayed the queue in a sheet.
- Used toolbar items to select panes in the settings dialog.
- Created individual log files for each document.
- Added URL text field to the web browser.
- Fixed numerous bugs.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor